Terms and Conditions
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS AND CONSTITUTE A BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND YUKON GROUP, INC. (“Rapid Course”, “Yukon Group, Inc.”, “Yukon Learning”, “We”, “we”, “Us”, “us”, “Our” or “our”), THE OWNER AND OPERATOR OF THIS WEBSITE.
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. If your order is cancelled and payment has been made, we will promptly refund your payment.
We accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. There is no surcharge for using your credit card to make purchases. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number as we check this against the information on file with your financial institution. Incorrect information will cause a delay in processing your order.
We also accept money orders, cashier’s checks, personal checks, and company checks in US Dollars only. For personal and company checks, please allow up to 10 banking days after receipt for clearance of funds before your order is processed. We will charge a $25 fee for all returned checks regardless of the reason the check is returned.
Yukon Group, Inc. accepts purchase orders (POs) from established companies, educational institutions, and government entities. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. We cannot process your PO unless you provide all of the information requested below.
We must receive a copy of your purchase order before we can activate your product. Once your PO is complete, email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchase orders typically take 1-2 business days to process. The terms and conditions under which we accept purchase orders are subject to change without notice. If payment is not received within the period specified on the invoice, your Company’s account and all associated accounts and licenses will be deactivated.
- Address the Purchase Order to:
- Yukon Group, Inc.
Attn: Accounts Receivable
4990 Sadler Place #3478
Glen Allen, VA 23060
- Please include the following information about your company:
- Company Name
Company’s Tax ID Number (Non European Union member states only)
Company’s DUNS Number (Non European Union member states only)
Company Billing Address (to be used on the Invoice)
Company’s VAT ID (European Union state members only)
- Important: Orders that do NOT contain ALL of the above information must be prepaid by credit card, money order, cashier’s check, or company check.
- Billing Contact Information: All purchase orders must contain the contact information for the person responsible for receiving and processing the invoice. This contact information must include:
- Person’s Name and Department, if applicable
Billing Phone Number
Billing E-mail Address
Important: If you do not accept invoices electronically, please indicate where you would like us to send the invoice.
- Our products are shipped electronically. To ensure proper product activation, you must provide the contact information for the Articulate license holder (the individual responsible for maintaining and administering the license). This contact information must include:
- First and Last Name
Shipping Address if different from Billing Address
- The PO must contain the following information:
- The quantity of courses you are ordering
The course name(s)
The total amount of the order in US dollars
- For U.S. customers, sales tax is necessary if the Company’s shipping address is in Virginia.