Workplace violence can happen to anyone and in any organization. While some jobs may have a higher risk of workplace violence, no one position is risk-free. This course provides you with the knowledge to identify and skills to prevent violence in your workplace.
- Define Workplace Violence
- Determine when someone may be at risk
- Identify potential threats
- Discover what steps you can take to help prevent violence in the workplace
- Follow the appropriate steps in response to an act of violence
Source File Format
Storyline 360, Storyline 3, Storyline 2, Storyline 1