Are you prepared to deal with the sudden departure or planned retirement of one or more of your key employees? It’s more than just colored charts and unsupported opinions regarding who may or may not be ready to step up. This course teaches the steps needed to design and implement an effective succession planning process. The course also stresses the importance of regular executive review and accountability for successor development.
- Understand the importance and benefits of succession planning
- Become familiar with the steps in the succession planning process and how to implement them
- Be able to create and manage successor development plans
- Understand the importance of executive review and accountability for successor development
- Be able to determine the appropriate metrics for evaluating succession plans
Source File Format
Storyline 360, Storyline 3, Storyline 2, Storyline 1, Studio 13, Studio 09