Did you ever wonder why some of your customers respond well to a particular sales presentation while others might be indifferent or even turned off by the same information? This course will teach you how the ADEA Behavioral Styles model works, how to place people on the grid, and how to “flex” your presentations in order to best interact with each of the four styles.
Upon completion of this module, you will be able to:
- Understand the ADEA model and each of the four distinct behavioral styles
- Recognize the importance of varying your sales approach depending on the other party’s style
- Utilize environmental cues to determine individual styles
- Choose the right vocabulary and presentation method for each style
- Avoid disconnects caused by style conflicts
- Utilize the styles model to rapidly build rapport with your customers
Source File Format
Storyline 360, Storyline 3
**Looking for another Articulate version of the course not listed above? Let us know!