You may not be able to avoid all slips, trips, and falls, but you can prevent most of them. Preventing these types of accidents requires execution. This course will provide the necessary skills for the learner to recognize risks, eliminate hazardous conditions, and keep an eye out for the unexpected to maintain a safe working environment.
- Identify fall hazards in the work area
- List injures that can result from slips, trips, and falls
- Specify how to set up and properly use a ladder
- List tips to prevent injuries on stairs
- Describe how to minimize walkway hazards
- List factors that contribute to slips, trips, and falls
Source File Format
Storyline 360, Storyline 3
**Looking for another Articulate version of the course not listed above? Let us know!