Why People Buy: The Reasons Behind the Behavior
Your Title Goes Here
This course is designed for sales professionals who want to take their game up to the next level. In this course, we’ll help you understand the many widely differing motivations that lead people to make purchasing decisions. We’ll also help explain that old selling adage, “People love to buy, but they hate to be sold.”
Finally, we’ll talk about how to build trust and rapport with your customers and prospects, as well as how to differentiate yourself from your competitors.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the difference between "buying" and "being sold"
- Uncover customer needs and priorities in order to effectively facilitate the sale
- Understand the difference between Features, Advantages, and Benefits and how to incorporate all of them into your sales process
- Know what Value is and how it impacts the buying process
- Build trust and rapport with your customers and prospects and become a trusted adviser
Source File Format
Storyline 360, Storyline 3
Course Duration: 35 minutes
Professional Voice-Over Narration