Having additional information on what the other party may be thinking in any negotiation gives you an advantage as nearly everyone gives non-verbal cues without knowing they are doing so. Some studies have indicated that over 50% of the meaning of a face-to-face meeting is communicated by non-verbal cues. Therefore, you will be more successful in every negotiation by reading non-verbal cues.
- Describe the importance of non-verbal cues
- Interpret non-verbal behavior
- Recognize key non-verbal cues
- Respond appropriately to non-verbal cues
- Be aware of your own non-verbal cues
Source File Format
Articulate Rise 360