Hazardous Materials Awareness
Your Title Goes Here
Handling hazardous materials has become such a part of our every day lives that we tend to take safety for granted. Proper management of these materials in the workplace is critical for the protection of yourself, your coworkers, the public and the environment.
Therefore, in this course you will be able to: understand hazardous material general information; describe the health affects related to contact with hazardous materials; recognize the labels that are on hazardous materials; distinguish your responsibilities when receiving, handling, and storing hazardous materials; explain how to conduct a proper spill response; and finally, you will recognize the important regulations regarding the disposal of common hazardous materials.
This is an awareness-level course designed for those who work regularly with hazardous materials, also known as HazMat during the accomplishment of their job.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand hazardous material general information
- Describe the health affects related to contact with hazardous materials
- Recognize the labels that are on hazardous materials
- Distinguish your responsibilities when receiving, handling, and storing hazardous materials
- Explain how to conduct a proper spill response
- Recognize the important regulations regarding the disposal of common hazardous materials
Source File Format
Storyline 360, Storyline 3
Course Duration: 25 minutes
Professional Voice-Over Narration