The end goal of the Equal Employment Opportunity laws enforced by the EEO commission is to create workplace diversity. To create diversity within organizations requires equal access to jobs, equal hiring and promotion opportunities, and equal opportunity for success. Through this course we learn the importance of valuing and encouraging differences in race, religion, national origin, and gender; creating a pathway toward a future where employee compensation is determined only by skills, experience, and value added. This course is designed to increase your knowledge of equal employment opportunity laws and enhance procedures for equal access to jobs, equal hiring and promotion opportunities, and equal opportunity for success within your organization.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Discuss the EEO laws enforced by the EEO Commission
- Describe race & color discrimination
- State the components of Equal Employment Opportunity
- Discuss harassment of protected classes
- Describe religious and national origin discrimination
- Discuss compensation discrimination
Source File Format
Storyline 360, Storyline 3
**Looking for another Articulate version of the course not listed above? Let us know!