Are you prepared? Meeting new people and developing new contacts in an account is a great way to improve account penetration and grow your business. These new contacts, however, often do not have the same level of knowledge about you and your company that others may have. Therefore, it is a good idea to be prepared to present a brief capabilities presentation outlining, at a strategic level, the capabilities of your organization as they relate to the customer’s business.
This series of 2 micro courses (all built in Articulate Rise 360) will teach you how to create a good capabilities presentation that tells potential clients who you are and what you do.
- Discover the reasons a strong Capabilities Presentation can help you develop business
- Learn the key components of a Capabilities Presentation
- Identify the unique capabilities of your company
- Paint a picture of your company as you want your customers to see it
- Differentiate your company from the competition
- Create a Capabilities Presentation that can effectively sell your company to potential clients
Source File Format
Articulate Rise 360