Developing Your Capabilities Presentation
Your Title Goes Here
Are you prepared? Meeting new people and developing new contacts in an account is a great way to improve account penetration and grow your business. These new contacts, however, often do not have the same level of knowledge about you and your company that others may have. Therefore, it is a good idea to be prepared to present a brief capabilities presentation outlining, at a strategic level, the capabilities of your organization as they relate to the customer’s business.
This course will teach you how to create a good capabilities presentation that tells potential clients who you are and what you do.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Discover the reasons a strong Capabilities Presentation can help you develop business
- Learn the key components of a Capabilities Presentation
- Identify the unique capabilities of your company
- Paint a picture of your company as you want your customers to see it
- Differentiate your company from the competition
- Create a Capabilities Presentation that can effectively sell your company to potential clients
Source File Format
Storyline 360, Storyline 3
Course Duration: 15 minutes
Professional Voice-Over Narration