A value proposition is a commitment you make to a targeted customer to make them more successful as a result of utilizing your solution. It is the value that your solution brings to a specific customer within a specific account. Typically, value propositions need to be specific to the customer organization as well as to the individual with whom you are meeting.
In this series of 3 micro courses (built in Articulate Rise 360), we’ll show you the importance of a value proposition and how to create it and target it for each customer.
Upon completion of this series of courses, you will be able to:
- Know the difference between a value statement and a value proposition
- Present your company’s products and capabilities in a way that enhances the customer’s value
- Create a value proposition for a customer organization
- Create a value proposition for a person in the customer organization
- Present a value proposition that creates an incentive for a customer to do business with you
Source File Format
Articulate Rise 360