Back injuries can be prevented by the proper application of engineering controls, work practice controls, worker training, and assessment of potential hazards. This course is designed to inform the learner about these concepts and procedures.
- Identify the prevalence of back injuries and problems in the workplace
- Describe the elements of good posture that can prevent some back injuries
- Describe the importance of an ergonomic program to preventing injury
- Identify job-specific hazards
- Specify how to conduct an ergonomics assessment
Source File Format
Storyline 360, Storyline 3, Storyline 2, Storyline 1, Studio 13, Studio 09