Aseptic Technique are the methods and procedures used to create and maintain a sterile field. These techniques can either be medical asepsis which includes proper care of common patients or surgical asepsis which are techniques used during surgeries. Prevention of infection transmission is an important role for all who may have or could come into contact with infectious agents. The information in the course will help you to reduce the risk of spreading infection by knowing how to prevent it in the first place.
In this course, you will learn how to help reduce the risk of spreading infection by understanding how to prevent it in the first place.
- Define standard precautions, infectious control, and aseptic technique
- List the means of transmission of infectious microorganisms
- State and describe the best form of hand hygiene
- List other components of Standard Precautions
- Explain the general requirements for medical and surgical asepsis
Source File Format
Storyline 360, Storyline 3
**Looking for another Articulate version of the course not listed above? Let us know!